Eurofest 2010

Forum for foreign guests. Feel free to use your own language, but English is prefered.
Der Beamte

Eurofest 2010

Postautor: Der Beamte » poniedziałek, 2 listopada 2009, 13:52

Hi XJR-Friends of Poland !!!
Here the latest Informations from CC (Captain Caveman) about the next Eurofest :

"Details of Eurofest are as follows:

This will be its third year, hosted in 2010 by our Italian friends.

Dates confirmed as Monday 31st May to Friday 4th June. You are also welcome to stay on the 5th & 6th June for their National Annual Venue.

The venue is Camping San Francesco @ Garda Lake http://www.campingsanfrancesco.com

Negotiated cost per night 70 euros for a 4 person bungalow

Larger bungalows available but would possibly be at the standard rate

Still a few things to iron out so please hold fire for a few days before booking.
The venue itself is closed until April, and the discussions are being dealt with by email.

I will confirm the REFERENCE AND BOOKING DETAILS hopefully next week. I am waiting details of the name of the PERSON TO CONTACT who will be taking all the bookings. This is to ensure that we are all placed in the same area.

They have put aside plenty of bungalows for us. Final bookings however must be made by the End of February 2010 so we have plenty of time.

This venue is used to holding meets for large groups of bikers. Everyone is welcome ."

...so I hope to see a lot of you next May !!!!!!!!
Kindest regards

Wolli :zdrowko: :super: :super: :zdrowko:

Awatar użytkownika
JAREK
Administrator
Model i rocznik moto.: XJR1300-2004
Województwo: E-łódzkie
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: JAREK » poniedziałek, 2 listopada 2009, 19:38

Thank you Wolli for informations.
We know it from CC too.

Awatar użytkownika
PawelR
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: PawelR » piątek, 6 listopada 2009, 18:39

For sure I'll be there. Thanks for info. We will gather together to book bungalows for Polish group for one name, as suggested. Probably it will be Jarek...
Bo trzeba mieć w życiu pasje!

Wróć do „International forum.”