Eurofest 2013 in England

Forum for foreign guests. Feel free to use your own language, but English is prefered.
CaptainCaveman

Eurofest 2013 in England

Postautor: CaptainCaveman » niedziela, 2 września 2012, 17:51

Hi my Polish friends here are the details for Eurofest England 2013

Please take the time to read the following information:

Eurofest will be held at the Haven Wild Duck Venue, Howards Common, Belton, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 9NE from 3rd - 7th June 2013

Accomodation consists of caravans and tent pitches. Prices are per caravan plus a suppliment of £75 per person.

The person who books the caravan is responsable for obtaining all monies from the people that they share with, and forwarding in one payment.

The suppliment package includes:

4 x Breakfasts ( a five item brekkie, additional items @ 50p per item )
4 x Evening Meals (Monday-curry night, Tuesday-pizza/pasta, Wednesday-BBQ, Thursday-Carvery )
Wednesday Party Night with a live band
Discount Card for Spirits & Beer ( please note that this is still being negotiated )
Pack ( inluding eurofest T Shirt, pin & cloth badge, food tickets etc )
Use of 'The Barn' on site venue for meals and evening entertainment.

Caravan Costs

Standard 2 bedroom consisting 1 x double 1 x twin 1 x double sofa bed in main seating area £190 6 berth
Standard 3 bedroom consisting 1 x double 2 x twin 1 x double sofa bed in main seating area £210 8 berth
Superior 2 bedroom consisting 1 x double 1 x twin 1 x double sofa bed in main seating area £190 6 berth
Superior 3 bedroom consisting 1 x double 2 x twin 1 x double sofa bed in main seating area £210 8 berth
Standard + 2 bedroom consisting 1 x double 1 x twin 1 x double sofa bed in main seating area £200 6 berth
Standard + 3 bedroom consisting 1 x double 2 x twin 1 x double sofa bed in main seating area £230 8 berth
Deluxe 2 bedroom consisting 1 x double 1 x twin 1 x double sofa bed in main seating area £220 6 berth
Deluxe 3 bedroom consisting 1 x double 2 x twin 1 x double sofa bed in main seating area £240 8 berth
Deluxe + 2 bedroom consisting 1 x double 1 x twin 1 x double sofa bed in main seating area £250 6 berth
Deluxe + 3 bedroom consisting 1 x double 2 x twin 1 x double sofa bed in main seating area £270 8 berth
Summer Hse 2 bedroom consisting 1 x double 1 x twin 1 x double sofa bed in main seating area £250 6 berth
Prestige 2 bedroom consisting 1 x double 1 x twin 1 x double sofa bed in main seating area £270 6 berth
Prestige 3 bedroom consisting 1 x double 2 x twin 1 x double sofa bed in main seating area £290 8 berth

This looks a bit better.

If you are interested in a tent pitch please let me know the size of your tent and I can arrange a cost for you.

CC
There are variations within the caravans as some are privately owned.

Payment Information:

A 50% deposit on the cost of the caravan is required by 20th October 2012. Please be advised that deposits are NON REFUNDABLE

Please confirm your order by an email so that I can keep a track of names and accomodation required to captaincaveman1964@gmail.com

This has to be followed by the final 50% and the per person suppliments by 1st March 2013.

I will post bank details for payment transfers asap.

DO NOT BOOK DIRECT WITH HAVEN AS THIS IS A SPECIAL GROUP BOOKING PACKAGE, THAT I HAVE TO BOOK WITH THE HEAD OFFICE.

Caravans are on a 'first come first served basis' and are only held once a deposit has been received.

If you are a member of another XJR site, please copy and paste as all are .

When you arrive there will be our own private parking area but be aware that the bikes are NOT to be ridden around the campsite. We will have buggies to carry luggage/panniers etc to the caravans.

We have full use of the site, swimming pools etc but if you wish to do any of the other activites ie shooting/archery etc there is a cost of £25 payable when you arrive.

I think that I have covered everything, any questions please ask.

Bank details will be posted tomorrow :-D

CC

Awatar użytkownika
JAREK
Administrator
Model i rocznik moto.: XJR1300-2004
Województwo: E-łódzkie
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: JAREK » poniedziałek, 3 września 2012, 08:16

Thank you CC.

Awatar użytkownika
Albercik
Model i rocznik moto.: XJR 1300 2006
Województwo: W-mazowieckie

Postautor: Albercik » poniedziałek, 3 września 2012, 17:56

Hi CC,

Thanks a lot for all the details. It really looks promising :-D

However I need a little clarification on caravan types.

You wrote:

"Prices are per caravan plus a supplement of £75 per person."

So for example for 6 people in one 2-bedroom caravan it would be £450. That's for 4 nights plus suplements.

But then there are different classes of caravans with significant difference in price from £190 to £270 for 2 bedrooms.

Does it mean that the price for Prestige is £450 and for any other option we can expect additional discounts? :lol:

I understand that Standard and Superior are 10ft wide and others are 12ft wide.

Please confirm if Superior has bed linen included in price while Standard one has not.
I don't see any price difference between them. :roll:

Many thanks and regards,

Albercik

CaptainCaveman

Postautor: CaptainCaveman » poniedziałek, 3 września 2012, 19:44

Hi to clarify prices
Bed linen is included in all caravan prices
You pay for the caravan say £190.00
If there are 4 people staying in that caravan they would each pay £47.50 plus £75.00 each
Total per person would be £122.50
Therefore the Total for the caravan and for all 4 people is £490.00
Hope this makes sense

CC

Awatar użytkownika
Albercik
Model i rocznik moto.: XJR 1300 2006
Województwo: W-mazowieckie

Postautor: Albercik » poniedziałek, 3 września 2012, 20:02

CC,

That is perfectly clear now.

Cheers !

Albercik

Awatar użytkownika
JAREK
Administrator
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: JAREK » wtorek, 4 września 2012, 09:49

...and what about a tent? How much is it?

CaptainCaveman

Postautor: CaptainCaveman » środa, 5 września 2012, 21:40

Hi Yareck could you please add to bank details name of bank account holder Miss Sian Buckley
Thank you

CC

Awatar użytkownika
JAREK
Administrator
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: JAREK » czwartek, 6 września 2012, 07:14

OK. I've done.
This number belong to Sian Buckley I think?

CaptainCaveman

Postautor: CaptainCaveman » wtorek, 11 czerwca 2013, 11:42

My friends Yareck emailed me to say you all got home safe
Huge respect for the journey you under took to get to Eurofest 2013 England
Roll on next Eurofest

Thank you to Yareck and the admin for getting me back on your forum :-)

CC Martin

Awatar użytkownika
Unfamiliar
Model i rocznik moto.: XJR 1300 2007
Województwo: S-śląskie

Postautor: Unfamiliar » wtorek, 11 czerwca 2013, 12:40

Yareck IS an admin, CC.

Wróć do „International forum.”